A handful of people who are involved in the Camp for Climate Action process in the UK have made a short newspaper which summarises discourse leading up to the UN Climate Talks in Copenhagen at the end of the year.
- Among other things, the newspaper looks at:
- problems with the cop process
- why carbon trading is really bad
- why there will probably be a bad result from the process as why people should be prepared for that and use it as a launch pad for more climate justice focussed activities
- why people should go and be involved in the networking opportunities for global climate justice movement, but also why people might also want to stat at home and do stuff
- examples of more effective means of addressing climate change outside of the cop process
- examples of other instances of protests and manifestations during previous cops